Challenge 9: Video Blog
Hey campers, thanks for taking this vlog challenge! Create a video blog giving a review of a book you’ve read or movie/tv show you’ve watched this summer. It's as simple as opening your camera app and recording yourself talking. Post it to your Kidblog. Make sure to comment on at least three other video blogs.
1. Choose your book, movie, or television show. Jot down the important points you’d like to make in your review. Think about likes, dislikes, comparisons, and other thoughts you want to share.
2. Set up a quiet area to record. You want to make sure that you have good lighting and a plain or appropriate background. Prop your iPad up so that your video doesn’t look like the Blair Witch project.
3. Open the Camera app and select the Video option. Make sure you can see your entire face in the video.
4. Create your recording. Be natural and friendly.
5. Review your blog. Check for sound quality, content, and any unforeseen distractions like your dog photobombing.
6. Post your video to Kidblog using the app. To do this you will need to:
A video blog, or vlog, is essentially a blog in video format. It's sort of like creating your own online television series. Video blogging on Kidblog is a quick an easy way to share video content in a way that is free, easy to organize, and separate from video content that might be undesirable for students. Video blogs can be quickly captured recordings or more elaborately edited productions.
If you’d like to explore this idea further try pulling your video into iMovie. You might;
To Earn Your Badge
Create a 1-2 minute video blog and post it to your Kidblog using the Kidblog app. Title and categorize your post as Challenge 9 and include a brief reflection. Comment on at least three other video blogs.